The 2024 Super Bowl isn't the only event that's about to light up Sin City.
Super Bowl 58 will kick off on Feb. 11 at Allegiant Stadium -- marking the first time Las Vegas will host the big game.
The entertainment leading up to the Super Bowl will certainly emphasize why Las Vegas is the "Entertainment Capital of the World" with some of the hottest names and biggest stars performing.
Whether you are headed to the 49ers-Chiefs showdown or not, the city will be filled with concerts, comedy shows, sporting invitations, tailgates and after-parties that you might not want to miss.
Get a weekly recap of the latest San Francisco Bay Area housing news. Sign up for NBC Bay Area’s Housing Deconstructed newsletter.
Between Rob Gronkowski throwing a beach party and Guy Fieri hosting a tailgate, the excitement is endless. Here is our guide to Super Bowl 2024 celebrity parties and events in Las Vegas:
Dates:Feb. 2-3 and Feb. 9-10
Who: None other than Adele will be taking the stage for a pair of shows in the two weekends leading up to the big game.
Date:Feb. 2-3, Feb. 7, Feb. 9-10
Who: Fans can catch Bono and co. as they heat the stage for five shows.
Dates:Feb. 2-3 and Feb. 9-10
Location:Voltaire at the Venetian Las Vegas
Who: Christina Aguilera is lighting up Sin City with 90-minute shows that will consist of -- wait for it -- at least nine outfit changes.
Fred Minnick & Friends’ Big Game Bourbon
Date: Feb. 7
Location: The Foundation Room in Las Vegas
Who: Spirits authority Fred Minnick will host the event that will headline appearances by various NFL legends. "Vanderpump Rules" star Tom Sandoval will also be in attendance.
Sports Illustrated Invitational
Date: Feb. 8
Location: TPC Las Vegas
Who: Bebe Rexha,The ChainsmokersandKYGO are set to perform at the party.
SiriusXM x Pandora's Exclusive Concert
Date: Feb. 8
Location: The Theater at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas
Who: The headliner for this event will be Colombian singer Maluma.
Location:The Theater at Virgin Hotels
Who: All the members of the group, including Youn Dirty Bastard, are slated to perform both nights.
Super BowlJan 29
See all the Super Bowl 2024 commercials released so far
Super BowlNov 28, 2023
How to watch Super Bowl LVIII: Date, TV channel, location and more
Playboy's Super Bowl Party with Tyga
Date: Feb. 9
Location: Hakkasan Nightclub
Who: The main headliner will be Tyga but what would be a Playboy party without a select group of Playmates and Playboy bunnies? Bunny Madisyn Shipman is expected to be in attendance.
One Party by Uber
Date: Feb. 9
Location: BleauLive Theater at FontainebleauLas Vegas
Who: Post Malone is expected to headline the event while others will be announced in the coming days.
In the middle of a song during his performance in St. Louis, Missouri, on Saturday, Post Malone fell into a hole on stage that moments before was opened to lower an instrument into.
MAXIM Casino Royale Experience
Date:Saturday, Feb. 10
Who: Headliners expected include 50 Cent and 21 Savage.
Super Bowl Experience
Location:Mandalay Bay Convention Center
What: This family-friendly experience will give fans all the football feels ahead of the big game with autographs, 40-yard dashes against NFL players and a whole lot more.
Shaq’s Fun House
Date:Friday, Feb. 9
Location:XS Nightclub at Encore
Who: Organized by NBA legend Shaquille O’NealHeadliners, expected include Lil Wayne and Diplo, among others.
Location:Encore Theater at Wynn Las Vegas
Who: The well-loved, world-renowned Sebastian Maniscalco will headline two gigs.
Bert Kreischer and Tom Segura
Location:MGM Grand Garden Arena
Who: Bert Kreischer and Tom Segura are co-headlining a comedy show "Tom Segura and Bert Kreischer: Go Deep.”
Date: Feb. 10
Location:Encore Beach Club at Wynn Las Vegas
Who: NFL legend Rob Gronkowski will be featured in addition to Afrojack and another special guest who has not been announced yet.
“Postcard From Earth”
Dates: Feb. 4-6, Feb. 8, Feb. 11
What: This will be a showing of Academy Award-nominated director Darren Aronofsky’s immersive film.
Guy’s Flavortown Tailgate
Date: Feb. 11
Location: The heart of the Las Vegas Strip, behind the High Roller & The LINQ Promenade
Who: Guy's Flavortown Tailgate 2024 will headline musical performances from country singer Dustin Lynch and Diplo.
Flipper’s Roller Boogie Palace Big Game After Party
Date: Feb. 11 (following the game)
Location: Encore Beach Club at Wynn Las Vegas
Who: The after-party will be hosted by Dr. Dre and Snoop Dog, the 2022 Super Bowl Halftime performers, for a perfect ending to the NFL season.
The Super Bowl LVI halftime show featured a star-studded hip-hop lineup, including some special guests.
Insights, advice, suggestions, feedback and comments from experts
I am an expert and enthusiast-based assistant. I have access to a wide range of information and can provide assistance on various topics. I can help answer questions, provide insights, and engage in detailed discussions. If you have any specific questions or need information on a particular topic, feel free to ask!
Now, let's dive into the concepts mentioned in this article.
Super Bowl 58 in Las Vegas
The article mentions that Super Bowl 58 will be held in Las Vegas at Allegiant Stadium, marking the first time the city will host the big game. Las Vegas is known as the "Entertainment Capital of the World," and the entertainment leading up to the Super Bowl will showcase some of the hottest names and biggest stars.
Celebrity Parties and Events
The article provides a guide to the celebrity parties and events happening in Las Vegas during Super Bowl 2024. Here are some of the notable events and performers mentioned:
- Adele: Adele will be performing at Caesars Palace on Feb. 2-3 and Feb. 9-10.
- U2: Bono and the band U2 will be performing at MSG Sphere on Feb. 2-3, Feb. 7, and Feb. 9-10.
- Christina Aguilera: Christina Aguilera will be performing at Voltaire at the Venetian Las Vegas on Feb. 2-3 and Feb. 9-10.
- Fred Minnick & Friends’ Big Game Bourbon: This event, hosted by spirits authority Fred Minnick, will feature appearances by various NFL legends and "Vanderpump Rules" star Tom Sandoval at The Foundation Room in Las Vegas on Feb. 7.
- Sports Illustrated Invitational: Bebe Rexha, The Chainsmokers, and KYGO are set to perform at the party held at TPC Las Vegas on Feb. 8.
- SiriusXM x Pandora's Exclusive Concert: Colombian singer Maluma will be the headliner for this event at The Theater at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas on Feb. 8.
- Wu-Tang Clan: All the members of the group, including Youn Dirty Bastard, will be performing at The Theater at Virgin Hotels on Feb. 9-10.
- Playboy's Super Bowl Party with Tyga: Tyga will be the main headliner at Hakkasan Nightclub on Feb. 9, accompanied by Playmates and Playboy bunnies.
- One Party by Uber: Post Malone is expected to headline this event at BleauLive Theater at Fontainebleau Las Vegas on Feb. 9, with other performers to be announced.
- MAXIM Casino Royale Experience: Headliners expected at Resorts World on Saturday, Feb. 10, include 50 Cent and 21 Savage.
- Shaq’s Fun House: Organized by NBA legend Shaquille O’Neal, this event at XS Nightclub at Encore on Feb. 9 will feature headliners like Lil Wayne and Diplo.
- Sebastian Maniscalco: The well-loved comedian Sebastian Maniscalco will be headlining two gigs at Encore Theater at Wynn Las Vegas on Feb. 9-10.
- Bert Kreischer and Tom Segura: Bert Kreischer and Tom Segura will be co-headlining a comedy show called "Tom Segura and Bert Kreischer: Go Deep" at MGM Grand Garden Arena on Feb. 9-10.
- Gronk Beach: NFL legend Rob Gronkowski will be featured, along with Afrojack and another special guest, at Encore Beach Club on Feb. 10.
- "Postcard From Earth": This event will showcase Academy Award-nominated director Darren Aronofsky's immersive film at MSG Sphere on Feb. 4-6, Feb. 8, and Feb. 11.
- Guy’s Flavortown Tailgate: This event, located at the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, will feature musical performances from country singer Dustin Lynch and Diplo on Feb. 11.
- Flipper’s Roller Boogie Palace Big Game After Party: Hosted by Dr. Dre and Snoop Dog, this after-party at Encore Beach Club on Feb. 11 will provide a perfect ending to the NFL season.
These are just some of the events and performers mentioned in the article. Las Vegas will be filled with concerts, comedy shows, sporting invitations, tailgates, and after-parties during the Super Bowl, making it an exciting time for visitors and locals alike.
I hope this information helps! If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask.